Renew P.T. & Wellness Reopening Policies & Procedures
Dear Patients and Members,
I hope this message finds you well as we all continue to deal with the COVID-19 public health crisis.
Renew P.T. & Wellness is continuing to see physical therapy patients and has started the gradual process of re-opening of our gym. We will continue to treat our current patients, we are accepting new patients, and we will allow members to resume wellness services with a focus on maximal safety as outlined by the CDC and state and local health officials.
UPDATED POLICIES & PROCEDURES:
STAFF POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
1. All employees of Renew P.T. & Wellness will wear masks while in the facility. Clinical staff will wear gloves when performing manual therapy with a patient. Patients may, of course, request to avoid manual therapy if that is their preference.
2. All staff will be screened daily on entering the facility (temperature and symptom screen)
3. Staff will continue our rigorous hand-washing and sanitizing procedures.
4. All treatment tables and equipment will be cleaned between each patient and high-touch surfaces will be cleaned multiple times during the day. A professional cleaning also occurs at the end of each business day.
5. We will limit the number of staff, patients, and members in the facility to allow us to ensure effective social distancing.
6. We will continue to take advantage of our multiple private rooms as requested or as necessary.
PATIENT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES EFFECTIVE MAY 28, 2020:
1. Patients and members be screened upon entry. If you have any respiratory, gastrointestinal symptoms, or other signs of illness on the day of your appointment, we ask that you call and reschedule for a time when you are feeling entirely better.
2. Patients and members are encouraged to wear a mask or other face covering.
3. Patients and members will wash hands immediately upon entering the facility.
4. We ask that patients do NOT enter the clinic early for their appointment. Patients may wait safely in their car until their appointment time, and then they may enter the building.
5. We ask that each member wipe down all equipment before and after each use with the towel provided upon entering the facility.
6. Our gym hours are currently by appointment only, from 6:00am to 6:00pm, so that we can clean thoroughly during the day.
We look forward to caring for all our patients and members and thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement these new safety procedures. The safety of all patients, employees, members, and the community at large must continue as our top priority.
With deep gratitude,
Renew P.T. & Wellness